Let’s fire up the bird let ’er rip! Our aerial machine gun packages are perfectly suited for groups. Shoot multiple machine guns at targets, from the helicopter and on the ground. Your entire party will be smiling from ear to ear.
Shooting Machine Guns from Helicopters
Helicopter Machine Gun Parties
- The Aerial Machine Gun Range Experience is a target shooting exercise, not a hunting expedition
- Package is designed to entertain groups of 4-30 in a single day
- Includes the Ground Machine Gun Range Experience
- The cost per person is significantly less than the Helicopter Hog Hunting packages (as less flight time per person is required for a successful event)
- Includes scored targets to add a competitive element to the event
- Safety Brief takes place the same day, immediately preceding the activities
Safety First – Always
Our range safety officers are prepared to train and oversee your party before and during your aerial machine gun experience. Previous firearms experience is not required in order to participate. What is required? Humility, the willingness to listen and learn, and an attitude that focuses on safety are all mandatory. Learn more about HeliBacon’s focus on safety.
This is a guided range experience. Clients are NOT PERMITTED to bring their own firearms or conduct any shooting exercises EXCEPT for the activities which are guided and overseen by HeliBacon range safety officers using HeliBacon provided equipment and ammunition. Nearby public shooting ranges are able to accommodate clients who wish to bring their own firearms for separate shooting experiences.
HeliBacon | 888-505-2981 | 6120 E. State Hwy 21 | Bryan, Texas 77808
Aerial Machine Gun Range Package
$1,895 per person (min 6 people, max 30 people)
Aerial and Ground Machine Shooting
- 7 mags from any magazine-fed system
- 3 belts from belt-fed system
Fire three magazines from the helicopter:
- Full Auto AR-15 Rifle
*Includes mandatory safety course*
A’ La Carte UPGRADES
”We have hunted with Helibacon twice. Both times have been exceptional. Very professional. The pilot Chase is a master at his trade. He put us on hogs and always gave us the best opportunity for success. Both trips were very successful. We will be back!!~ Steve G.